Cosy modern large room Orchard Road
Cosy modern large room Orchard Road
- Private Room
- 2 people
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 1 bathroom
The apartment is a modern, 3-bedroom apartment laced with marble flooring, right in the middle of town, in the most upscale, prestigious neighborhood on River Valley road, off Orchard Road.
Very centrally located, its 5 minutes by taxi to the CBD/Financial district, Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay Financial centre, and mere 10mins away to Sentosa/Universal studios
I am renting out my guest bedrooms with brand new queen size bed mattress , with access to the fully equipped kitchen for breakfast and other meals (incl use of the microwave/oven and washer)
Depends on availability, you may be able to rent 1-2 bedrooms.
Besides a bright and spacious living room, the rooms are large by Singapore standards ( compare to both condo apartments and hotel rooms), nicely furnished with aircon, wardrobe, bed.
With a built in kitchen avail : cooking stove , fridge , washing machine. It will make you totally feel at home!
All Rooms come with
- your own key to lock the room
- Brand New Queen Size bed with firm support mattress
- New and Clean sheets
- New Towels, bath and face/hand (what you see is what you get)
- Air-conditioning in room
- Unlimited Wifi Internet
- Included parking, if needed
- Shared bathroom with only one more room
- Included washer usage in the apartment
- Iron and ironing board are available
- Cooking welcome in fully-equipped kitchen (please just use all pots and dishes, no need to buy your own)
- Cable TV in the living room
- Use of swimming pool, at ground level
Nearby amenities, restaurants, bars, supermarket
Robertson quay is a short 3 min walk away, with plethora of French, Italian, Japanese restaurants, famous late night ramen Ippudo from Tokyo, Wine Connection Bar/Cafe/Bottleshop, array of great cafes, vegetarian cafe Real Food, bars, nightlife, the famous exclusive Filter Club, Zouk, all round the corner.
Local economical affordable food are also easily available round the corner mere minutes walk away,
Various supermarkets nearby if you like to pick up a few quick groceries.
Local Fair Price supermarket @ Killiney Road : 3 mins walk away
Cold Storage upscale supermarket @ UE square : 3 mins walk away
Multiple 7-11s just 3 mins walk away
Fair Price Finest @ TripleOne Somerset (next to the Somerset MRT)
Somerset MRT - 6 mins (closest / the one I use, 2 stops to the
CBD and 1 stop to Orchard Road)
5 min walk to Biggest shopping district, Orchard road!
8 min walk to Somerset MRT(red line)
8 min walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT ( red, purple and orange line).
5-8mins walk to Robertson Quay and Nightlife Clark Quay!
Taxi fare is typically less than 8-10 SGD to almost major attractions. Save lots of taxi fees, and save loads of time and travel frustrations!
From the airport, taxi is the easiest as it cost only about 25-35 sgd depending on the time of the day. It takes about 15-20 minutes.
You can choose to take MRT from the Airport too, but a bit of a hassle as you need to transfer from green line to red line at City Hall MRT station, then get off at Somerset or Dhoby Ghaut MRT.
Welcome to a home in Singapore! Look forward to meeting you!
Please do not send reservation requests on weekend, as I do not check emails on weekends.
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Shared Pool
- Parking Included
- Buzzer/Wireless Intercom
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||USD 37 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||USD 19 (after 1 guest)|
|Security Deposit||USD 367
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for travelmob service fee)
Simply speaking, we feel that living together is based on common sense:
Do try to be considerate of noise levels at night.
You'll have fridge space and a shelf in the kitchen to yourself, and we'll love you for cooking up a storm if you're happy to clean the dishes before the ants get to them - we are in the tropics!
Your are welcome to do laundry and dry your clothes in your room on the rack provided.
If you smoke, feel free to enjoy some quiet time downstairs by the pool.
Please do let us know your approximate arrival time and do get in touch should you be delayed - we'd like to hand you they keys personally and show you around upon arrival. Make sure you have your ID at hand as well. General check out time is 10am as we need time for cleaning.
Most importantly - ENJOY!
- A security deposit of S$400 will be collected upon check in for one person, and security deposit of S$500 for two
- Please take off shoes as you enter.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Do not disturb neighbors -----@-----.--- loud house parties please
- Turn off air-conditioning, water heater and lights when leaving the house. A fee will be applied otherwise.
- Please do not leave water running.
- No smoking in the apartment, deposit will be forfeited for cleaning if smoking is found in apartment
- Additional cleaning fee will be deducted from deposit if the home is left in filth
- For monthly stays, electricity bills above US$50 per person per room will be deducted from the deposit.
- Early check-ins are not available.
- Late check out will be subjected to schedule and availability, and may incur a fee.
- Reviews are reciprocal, please leave a review for us so we can do the same for you.
|Check In||3:00 PM|
|Check Out||11:00 AM|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Maximum Stay||90 nights|
The apartment is spacious and clean, with good facilities, and Wei Li was again a great host, with helpful recommendations [we miss Toby's Estate's coffee!!] and friendliness.
Its been wonderful hosting you at the 1 bedroom apartment and sharing this place with you.
Hope all goes well with your applications in Singapore and see you soon!