CHEAPEST Spacious Safe 1-BR Condo! +wifi
CHEAPEST Spacious Safe 1-BR Condo! +wifi
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines(25)
- Entire Home
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 4 beds
- 1 bathroom
COSY NEUTRAL INTERIOR
CLASSY WOODEN FURNITURE
INDOOR VERANDA/PATIO GARDEN SETTING
– even if you compare with similar (or better) properties here!
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NO OPTIONAL FRILLS
– saves you more money, time & effort!
VERY IDEAL FOR ON TRANSIT, SHORT OR LONG TERM STAYS!
(comparison based on location, property quality, 1-bedroom unit area size, appliances/fixtures, general amenities)
• FREE Unlimited and fast Wi-Fi Internet
• FREE Cable TV service
• NO messy extra cleaning fees!
• 24-HRS FLEXIBLE check in/out timings at NO extra cost*
• Linens, towels all provided and changed MORE regularly*
• 5 liters distilled drinking water and basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc provided (one-off) to kick-start your stay!
STAY at this cozy 40 square meters 1-bedroom condominium unit at AVIDA Towers Makati West, just at tail end of Ayala Avenue, Central Business District in Makati City
• Brilliant location! Minutes away from Ayala Avenue’s prominent business centre, malls, bars, restaurants – with excellent access to all modes of transport
• In recently-opened property development, with less units in floors – far LESS crowded!
• Central yet surprisingly QUIET!
• Very SAFE! Security guard outposts on entrance, reception on lobby and CCTVs on property ground and each floor
• Fully furnished, fully air-conditioned modern open-plan living & dining area, comfy bedroom, shower room/WC and separate laundry room
• Facing Manila Bay area and the Old City -- you could catch the warm soft glow of sunrise and famous spectacular sunset from living room!
• All bills INCLUSIVE!
• Ideal for two (2) persons, but could accommodate more, with NEW sofa bed (double size) and extra showable single bed (please ask)*
• Function/events rooms available within the property – ideal for family get-together, wedding receptions, parties (to book separately)*
• Available for long-term stays – special discount for 3 months or longer!
(please see photo captions/descriptions and read below for more info)
LIVING & DINING
• Designer sofa bed, under warm lighting & double-sided curtains for more relaxing mood
• Extra designer square/box mini chairs – flexible for extending the sofa, or scatter around for sitting.
• 32’ LCD TV & home theater system, with FREE cable TV service
• Wi-Fi Broadband Internet – unlimited usage!
• Indoor veranda/patio setting, with wooden garden table + chairs over artificial grass lawn across the glass wall – overseeing the views of the old city, perfect for chatting over coffee or working on laptop or even just staring over!
• Classy wooden dining table, sits four (4) persons
• 7cu large Refrigerator
• Stove range with Oven – with baking pans and utensils!
• Microwave, toaster/grill, rice cooker, cordless kettle, juice maker, hand blender, French coffee press, Italian 'moka' pot espresso coffee maker, cocktail/mixes kit
• Contemporary dining & cook wares
• Housekeeping hygienic steam cleaner
• Vacuum cleaner
• Twin orthopedic beds that form as king-sized when pulled together – flexibility even for non-couples!
• Spacious wardrobe, with locked drawers and internal cabinets
• Extra bed available*
• Heated shower
• Fiberglass shower area partition - NOT shower curtains!
• Full-length mirrored wall
• Bidet - more hygienic!
• Hair dryer
• Fully-integrated washing machine (+tumble drying)
• Iron and ironing board
General & Complimentary Amenities: Clubhouse • Outdoor Gym • Swimming pool • Children’s play area • Interior landscaping • Garbage chute • 24-hr security • Main lobby with reception • 2 elevator units – quite fast! • Meeting/Function Rooms available (to book separately)
* please see House Rules for more details
RIGHTO, get in touch!
Would be good to share a bit about yourself and your planned stay in the buzzing City!
Search online: “AVIDA TOWERS MAKATI WEST”
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Handicap Accessible
- Shared Pool
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||no charge|
|Additional Guests||USD 10 (after 2 guests)|
|Security Deposit||USD 100
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for travelmob service fee)
• Fully refundable security deposit applies: Refundable on last day and after final checks and subject to Rules/House Manual. This deposit is either taken/reserved only by the site, or by cash ($100 or in equivalent currency) on check-in
• Accommodates more than two (2) persons, already with extra beddings/mattress and folding bed **$10/night per additional person rate applies, after 2 guests
• Check-in anytime from 01:00 PM
• Check-out anytime before 11:00 AM
• Property cleaning twice a week, OR on check-in/out for stays less than 5 days
• Towels changed during cleaning visits
• Linens changed once a week, OR on check in/out for stays less than 5 days
• Miscellaneous Services: For more pleasant stay, other services such as cooking, washing/ironing clothes, more regular cleaning of unit (e.g. daily cleaning, extra towels, extra changing of linens), messenger services may be possible; separate charges apply
N O parties
N O smoking **smoking area conveniently located opposite the unit though
N O pets
N O more than the agreed number of guests
N O unexpected visitors (visitors are allowed only when agreed beforehand, with details provided)
N O noise late at night
N O illegal stuff
N O disturbances or nuisances with neighbours
N O rowdy or noisy behaviour
N O leaving of unit main door open
|Check In||1:00 PM|
|Check Out||10:00 AM|
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
very accessible for everything and staff are very friendly.
Gilmar D O
You have forgotten or chose to not to mention in the review though that despite the seeming shortcomings, particularly the internet connection that you claim you most needed, you were very willing to extend your stay for few more days. That, and demanded discounted rates. Aside from paying me directly, to avoid further fees from travelmob, benefiting you more.
Now, when you started being overly assertive on this, picking on littlest of things in the unit, started raising your voice over the phone, when calling me here in London was unnecessary as you can simply message me here or on email (therefore saving you money), but then you blamed me further with the overseas call on realizing I wasn’t willing anymore to extend your stay AND you were not getting the discount you hoped for AND avoiding the website fees by paying direct – it simply didn’t go your way.
The internet connection had few problems recently, I admit. This is being resolved by the technicians, to which I or my caretaker isn’t in control of. Immediately on learning this, we contacted you, but it happened on a weekend, the technical support of the provider is closed!
This is same with contacting my caretakers too, often they are somewhere in other cities (as they’re not on full time here) where the mobile connection is either poor or flaky, this we’re looking at too.
To claim that I was rude, I apologize, maybe I sounded loud, as I was cycling that time in the
Our vacation was excellent and the accommodations were perfect! We felt very "at home" and it was very peaceful and quite.. Thank you for letting us stay in your condo. We've stayed in several different condos in Makati area and yours was truly our favorite. It had everything we could have possibly wanted.,everything went exactly as planned...
Thanks once again for making this special place available. We will certainly be recommending your condo to our friends.
I will return for my next trip