NEW! Lovely & Relaxing in Great Location
NEW! Lovely & Relaxing in Great Location
- Entire Home
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 1 bathroom
Welcome to this newly renovated modern apartment that looks towards city skylines, the National Stadium and the Marina bay sands. A roof top swimming pool has spectacular views.
Our Cozy 1 bedroom apartment is the perfect size for 2-4, which targeted those who is looking for quality, furnish/condition and those who want to reside in the heart of the city.
- Studio Unit
- Luxurious Home Feel
- Nice and Tastefully Furnished
- Clean and Tidy Rooms and Living Space
- Nice and Quite Unit
- Enjoy the nice environment and living style
- It's convenient transportation. Good accessibility!
- Great location surrounded by eateries and night life
- Roof top swimming pool with spectacular view.
- 5 minutes taxi to Singapore attractions and shopping paradise. (Singapore River, Singapore flyer, Bugis shopping area, Marina bay sands, Casino, etc.)
- 10 minutes walking distance from/to Kallang train station (MRT), train systems in the city operates till 11.30pm / slightly longer hours in weekend. Coming to my space is fairly easy.
Our Royal house is located in the heart of city's nightlife and surrounded by many restaurants and famous local foods (open 24hrs).
PLEASE INFORM US WHEN MAKING YOUR BOOKING, SO WE CAN MAKE THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS.
Minimum stay is three consecutive nights. On the arrival, guest is given a set of key and introduction about the space. Towel, toiletries are PROVIDED for guest.
Interaction with Guests
My work schedule is quite flexible once we have the deal we will stay communicating. While at home, please make yourself comfortable. I'm always interested in conversation when available. But by midnight, it’s usually got quieter.
• Check-in time is from 1400 hrs and check-out time is up to 1200 hrs.
• A half-day rate is applicable, excluding service fees charged by HomeAway, for each of the following requests:
i. Early check-in from 0800 hrs to 1400 hrs
ii. Late check-out from 1200 hrs to 1800 hrs
• Early check-in and late check-out requests are subject to availability, and upon confirmation, the additional half-day rate(s) will be charged accordingly.
EXTRA BED POLICY
• We are pleased to provide an extra bed (foldable mattress, pillow and blanket) at an additional daily rate of SGD26 per person.
Flexibility, good judgment and culturally-sensitive are overall the best practices at time of being away from home.
You can inform your respective embassy or consulate if you need them to know your whereabouts. But it's advisable that you consult with me first about your specific needs. Let me know at the beginning of the booking if you need special attention and care.
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Handicap Accessible
- Shared Pool
- Parking Included
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||USD 33 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||USD 17 (after 2 guests)|
|Security Deposit||USD 220
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for travelmob service fee)
No Rules. Just please respect my place as though it were your own place and no smoking.
We seek your understanding and cooperation to help us keep our apartment well-maintained for each and every one of our guests.
1. Guest is NOT allowed to bring another guest into the house/room in any circumstances due to the policy of the building management, unless with prior notice.
2. Out of respect to our neighbours and so as not to cause any inconvenience to them.
- No party in the house unless you invite me in.
3. A penalty of SGD100 will be charged to guests if they have misplaced or damaged our key card.
|Check In||2:30 PM|
|Check Out||12:00 PM|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Maximum Stay||100 nights|
The bottom line is I would recommend this place to everyone and I will revisit this place when I have chance to go to Singapore.
For sure my family will go back to stay in this apartment for the future trips to Singapore. Thank you Ken for everything.